Vegan peanutbutter chocolate fudge
It’s Friday and that means time for another delicious recipe! This time it’s a peanut butter chocolate fudge, which is of course vegan. It is also very easy, because you only need 5 ingredients.
The preperation time is 15 minutes + stiff time.
· 250 grams of Bonvta original ricemilk chocolate or Bonvita dark chocolate
· 300 grams of peanut butter + 3 tablespoons
· 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
· 30 grams “BonritzZ" Mini Ricecakes (Bonvita webshop)
· Pinch of coarse salt
1. Melt the chocolate au bain-marie and melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil through the chocolate;
2. Remove it from the stove and stir 300 grams of peanut butter through the chocolate mixture.
3. Cover a 10x15 cm baking tin with cling film. Later you can easily lift the fudge out of the baking tin by pulling on the cling film;
4. Pour the fudge batter in the baking tin and put in the refrigerator;
5. Continue with the peanut butter topping. Melt 2 tablespoons of coconutoil au bain-marie and remove it from the stove. Stir the 3 remaining tablespoons of peanut butter through the melted coconut oil;
6. Divide the peanut butter topping over the fudge and swirl the top of the fudge and the peanut butter topping with a skewer;
7. Spread some coarser salt flakes over the peanut butter topping for a super sweet fresh-salt effect;
8. Crumble the rice cakes and spread them on top for a nice crunchy topping.
9. Put in the refrigerator to stiffen properly! Then cut into pieces and ENJOY.
(original recipe is from www.zoetrecepten.nl)Back