Vegan white hot chocolate
This recipe is for all the white hot chocolate lovers! This is a recipe for vegan white chocolate and it is very easy to make. So do you want to sit on the couch with a cup of white hot chocolate, then keep on reading.
· 250 milliliters of almond milk;
· 70 grams of Bonvita white rice milk chocolate;
· 1 vanilla stick;
· Pinch of cinnamon or cocoa powder.
(If you like you can add some vegan whipped cream on top of the white hot chocolate)
1. Chop de chocolate in small pieces;
2. Put the almond milk, white chocolate and cinnamon in a pan and heat on low heat;
3. Keep stirring, so that the white chocolate melts;
4. As soon as bubbles appear on the edge of the pan, then your white hot chocolate is ready; Remove the pan from the heat so that it cannot start boiling;
5. Divide the white hot chocolate over 2 mugs or glasses;
6. Decorate the white hot chocolate with a pinch of cinnamon or cocoa powder;
7. If you like, you can add some vegan whipped cream on top of the white hot chocolateBack