Peanut butter chocolate fudge
Peanut butter layer:
200 grams of Misterkitchen peanut butter with coconut and maple
50 grams of agave maple syrup (+ 2 tablespoons)
100 grams of coconut flour
½ teaspoon of sea salt
200 grams of Bonvita coffee rice chocolate
100 grams of Misterkitchen peanut butter with coconut and maple
1. Cover an 8-inch square baking pan with baking paper.
2. Combine the peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut flour in a medium bowl. Use a rubber spatula and stir until everything is well mixed. Spread this peanut butter mixture on the bottom of the baking tin. Spatula until you have an even, smooth layer. Put this aside.
3. Melt the chocolate in a microwave-proof bowl with the remaining peanut butter. Heat in 20-second steps until the chocolate is completely molten. Stir it into a smooth peanut butter chocolate mixture.
4. Pour the second layer on top of the peanut butter layer. Tap the baking pan a few times to make the chocolate even and smooth it out.
5. Put the baking tin in the freezer for 45-60 minutes, or until it has set. Remove from the freezer and cut into 12 pieces.
6.Serve and enjoy these delicious, healthy peanut butter chocolate bars!
This recipe was made in collaboration with @misterkitchenBack