Chocolate truffles with only 3 ingredients
ðŸ«Delicious vegan chocolate truffles with only 3 ingredientsðŸ«
Yes you’re reading it right! To make these chocolate truffles you only need 3 ingredients. So hurry up and treat yourself with these delicious vegan chocolate truffles.
Ingredients - 20 chocolatetruffles
250 grams Bonvita dark chocolate 71% or Bonvita rice milk chocolate
2 teaspoons of cocoa or any other topping you wish!
1. Chop half of the chocolate in small pieces.
2. Melt the other half of the chocolate in the microwave or au bain-marie.
3. Scoop de avocado out of his skin and blend it with the molten chocolate.
4. Mash the avocado with a fork until the avocado-chocolate mixture is smooth and there are no more big lumps.
5. Wait until the avocado-chocolate mixture reaches room temperature. Then stir the left over pieces of chocolate through the mixture.
6. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
7. Use a teaspoon to scoop 1 portion of mixture out of the bowl. Roll the mixture between your hands to make a little ball. Repeat this until there is no more mixture left.
8. The final step is to roll all the balls through the cocoa powder or any other topping.
9. Your truffles are done, bon appetite! The truffles are best kept in the refrigerator.
(Original recipe from foodness.nl)